Visit Our Store
Unit 2, Fields New Road, Chadderton
Oldham, OL9 8NH
Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: – By Appointment
Sun: – By Appointment
Leave us a message. We will contact you within one business day.
frequently asked questions
What can I use to clean my composite decking?
A soft brush with warm soapy water is recommended to clean your decking and then rinse down with a hose pipe making sure to keep the gaps between the decking boards clean as well. Always try to wipe up any spillages straight away to avoid any stubborn stains forming or creating a slippery surface. Always try to keep your decked area as clean and tidy as possible as this will prevent any algae or mould forming etc and who wants a messy decked area anyway as after all this will be your tranquil relaxing area. You may also use a jet wash but please keep the pressure hose roughly 30cm away from the decking and if using heat in a jet wash no more than a medium heat is recommended.
What's the difference between our classic and platinum ranges?
Forever Platinum range has an extra protective coating which resists the likes of red wine, barbeque oils, suntan oils, ketchup spills etc. Doesn’t fade and gives you the choice of two different colours on one board.
Do I get any warranty with my decking?
Yes there is a 10-15-year limited warranty on our decking boards. Please click here for full details.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
Can I collect my order?
Yes you can arrange collection with a member of our team via email or phone call. Our collection address is......
Unit 2 Fields New Road, Chadderton OL9 8NH
Can I come to have a look at the products?
Can I return any unused items?
How much decking should I order?
How does the delivery work?
We offer free local delivery within a 25 mile radius, We also offer free delivery on all orders over £600 within the UK (excluding NI, IOM,IOW, Scottish Highlands). There will be a delivery charge on orders under £600, Please contact and provide postcode for prices. We aim to deliver your order within 7 days but this could be up to 14 days during busy times. All delivery dates will be given prior to dispatch by our transport team. Delivery will be a kerbside delivery so somebody will need to be on hand to help take delivery of the order and to also check and sign that the order is complete and undamaged. Claims for damages will not be accepted after the order is checked and signed for. Delivery times will be between 06:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday unless agreed otherwise. Should there be nobody on hand to accept the order we will unload and leave on your property in a safe place and pictures taken to show the delivery has taken place. We will not be held responsible for theft or damages after delivery. We can offer a same day delivery service at a cost agreed prior to order being taken.
What do I need to know about the installation?
Prior to installation of your new composite decking you must make sure that your base is flat and firm. You must never lay composite decking without a correctly installed substructure. We recommend using our composite joists and supports for this. These can be used on top of a concrete base. Composite deck boards must be laid with expansion in mind therefore always leave a 5mm gap at each side. To allow for sufficient drainage your decking should have a slight slope towards your drainage area (5mm per metre). If you are wondering about composite decking and how to install it, here is our easy guide!
Composite Decking Installation Guide:
- Lay the joists 30mm apart to form your substructure
- Drill hole to prevent cracking of joist then fix starter clip to each joist
- Slide your first deck board upto the fixed starter clip and secure on the opposite side with a hidden fasterners, one fastener to be used per joist, Pre-drill to avoid cracking
- Slide the next decking board into the first hidden fastener used to secure the previous board and fit the next set of hidden fasteners to the opposite side
- Repeat this process until the next to last decking board securing each board with a composite decking hidden fastener on each supporting joist
- Attach starter clips for composite decking to the end of the supporting joists and fit the end boasrd in place
- Now fit the final board (second to the end) sliding hidden fasteners inbetween the decking gap and align with the joists
- Fix the final hidden fasteners with the provided screws for composite decking and your decked area is now ready for your angle trims or step edge to be added to give you that stunning finish
- Full pictured instructions available on request